Pages

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Online marketing

My day job (aside from being a mom) is my marketing consulting business, Tulaa Solutions, llc.  I work with small and medium sized businesses on all things online.  Website development, social media planning, email strategy and execution, building online awareness, leveraging partnerships, creating and deploying promotions, etc.

Many of my clients, by choice, are non-profits.  It fits the space well - people online are interested in sharing their causes and passions with their network of friends - and it feels right.  Why not work support an organization that is saving rainforests or helping neglected children?  After 10 years in New York and Chicago working for larger corporate organizations, this just fits.

I'll post tips, trends, learning and what I hope are helpful snippets for those interested in online marketing efforts.

If I can find a way to post attachments here I'll be uploading several strategy presentations I've developed over time that are good basic overview-type documents with how online marketing efforts can benefit your business or cause.

No comments: